Thread: Permission error in installing Galaxy themes APP

Permission error in installing Galaxy themes APP

Hello how are you? I have a question about the installation of the galaxy themes app, since installing it asks me to grant storage and contact permissions, but when going to settings the app does not require permissions.
    I appreciate the help.

Hola, como estan? tengo una duda a cerca de la instalacion de la app galaxy temas, ya que la instalarla me pide que otorgue permisos de almacenamiento y contactos, pero al ir a ajustes la app no requiere permisos, por tal motivo no se puede usar la aplicacion.
    Agradezco la ayuda.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by juansspain [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello how are you? I have a question about the installation of the galaxy themes app, since installing it asks me to grant storage and contact permissions, but when going to settings the app does not require permissions.
    I appreciate the help.

Hola, como estan? tengo una duda a cerca de la instalacion de la app galaxy temas, ya que la instalarla me pide que otorgue permisos de almacenamiento y contactos, pero al ir a ajustes la app no requiere permisos, por tal motivo no se puede usar la aplicacion.
    Agradezco la ayuda.
    Hi there

Why did you install the Galaxy Themes app? On which device?

Is it working now?

Hi,
    I uninstalled it by mistake, and when I want to reinstall it, what I wrote happens. I have already looked for the apk on different websites but in all cases the permission thing happens.
    I am using a tab A 8 with s pen

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by juansspain [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,
    I uninstalled it by mistake, and when I want to reinstall it, what I wrote happens. I have already looked for the apk on different websites but in all cases the permission thing happens.
    I am using a tab A 8 with s pen
    Maybe you deleted too much...

Re-install the complete firmware is my suggestion, and don't delete system apps...