Thread: Network Reg. Failure (Emergency calls only)

Network Reg. Failure (Emergency calls only)

After unrooting my Note 10plus with a firmware I downloaded here... flashed with odin software, everything went well except that my network is no more coming up. Its been on emergency calls only can't register to network. Please I need help sammobile

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kingspirol [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    After unrooting my Note 10plus with a firmware I downloaded here... flashed with odin software, everything went well except that my network is no more coming up. Its been on emergency calls only can't register to network. Please I need help sammobile
    Hi there

You probably did soemthing wrong with unrooting your phone, your EFS has been wiped...

We don't support ROOTed phones, maybe someone else could help you. Or go to a Samsung Service Point...

Note: by rooting your phone, KNOX has been set to 1 and all secure functions can't be used anymore

Thanks for the reply. so it's not a case of flashing with a firmware that is not meant for my country or from my country? because the firmware I used was Germany. Please, also can I downgrade to fix that?