Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus firmware update

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3

    Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus firmware update

    Im trying the flash my SM-G965W but it doesn't work
    info about the phone
    Android 10 build no. QP1A.190711.020 G965WVLS7DT1
    CSC: XAC
    back of the phone SM-965W FCC ID A3LSMG965U IC SMG965U

    USB drivers installed - the phone is in download mode

    current binary samsung official
    frp lock on
    KG status prenormal
    qualcomm secureboot enable
    secure download enable
    whatever the firmware i use i always get this with odin

    <ID:0/004> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1401)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> Total Binary size: 2594 M
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection.. stuck here OR <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1) whit no red error on the top left corner

    did i miss something please help

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,173
    Quote Originally Posted by kranorc [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Im trying the flash my SM-G965W but it doesn't work
    info about the phone
    Android 10 build no. QP1A.190711.020 G965WVLS7DT1
    CSC: XAC
    back of the phone SM-965W FCC ID A3LSMG965U IC SMG965U

    USB drivers installed - the phone is in download mode

    current binary samsung official
    frp lock on
    KG status prenormal
    qualcomm secureboot enable
    secure download enable
    whatever the firmware i use i always get this with odin

    <ID:0/004> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1401)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> Total Binary size: 2594 M
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection.. stuck here OR <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1) whit no red error on the top left corner

    did i miss something please help
    Hi there

    What firmware are you trying to install (link); are you trying to downgrade the firmware? Are you flashing BL AP CP CSC or HOME_CSC?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3
    i have tried a lot of firmwares [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    with bl ap cp csc
    COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_G965WSQU3ARJ1_FACFAC_CL132301 90_QB20296800_REV01_user_mid_noship_MULTI_CERT.tar .md5
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    and many more
    trying to downgrade/upgrade or anything that may work
    Last edited by kranorc; 03-08-2020 at 22:55.

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,173
    Quote Originally Posted by kranorc [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i have tried a lot of firmwares [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    with bl ap cp csc
    COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_G965WSQU3ARJ1_FACFAC_CL132301 90_QB20296800_REV01_user_mid_noship_MULTI_CERT.tar .md5
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    and many more
    trying to downgrade/upgrade or anything that may work
    By using a illigal "Combination File", probably something went wrong with your device (and also by flashing so many firmwares)

    I suggest to go to a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked

    But what was initially the reason you started to flash the phone yourself: FRP-lock?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    By using a illigal "Combination File", probably something went wrong with your device (and also by flashing so many firmwares)

    I suggest to go to a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked

    But what was initially the reason you started to flash the phone yourself: FRP-lock?
    no firmware upgrade/downgrade was successful, the phone still in working order with the original firmware.
    also there was no activity on the phone when we try to flash it.

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,173
    Quote Originally Posted by kranorc [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    no firmware upgrade/downgrade was successful, the phone still in working order with the original firmware.
    also there was no activity on the phone when we try to flash it.
    If the phone is still working, I suggest to leave it that way

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1
    I had the same problem, but i change the computer , after that , was working to chage firmware

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •