Thread: Samsung S10 SM-G973F after update can not send MMS

Unhappy Samsung S10 SM-G973F after update can not send MMS

Hi, after last update made on 11. of July, my Samsung S10 lost the possibility of sending MMS'es.
    My mobile comes from Holland's distribution but I'm using it in Poland.
    Below is info about my mobile's firmware.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I struggled with that problem and find out that I can resolve it previously backing up data from mobile and reinstaling firmware using Odin.
    But may be there is a simpler solution - may be there is a possibility to update mobile with proper fix - I can wait a while for that.
    Please help.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by stefekmb [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, after last update made on 11. of July, my Samsung S10 lost the possibility of sending MMS'es.
    My mobile comes from Holland's distribution but I'm using it in Poland.
    Below is info about my mobile's firmware.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I struggled with that problem and find out that I can resolve it previously backing up data from mobile and reinstaling firmware using Odin.
    But may be there is a simpler solution - may be there is a possibility to update mobile with proper fix - I can wait a while for that.
    Please help.
    Hi there

Your device is configured for the Netherlands, hence PHN/XEO,PHN/PHN

However: your SIM-card is recognized as Polish

Power OFF your device. Hold down VolUP & Power simultaneously. You'll come in the recovery menu. Scroll to reset/factory reset device.
    SIM-card must be IN your device while resetting.
    All settings will be wiped.

When the device reboot, and you get a pop-up "SIM-card changed" (probably in Dutch): accept. Your device will restart again and the installation screen should startup in Polish.
    When everything went OK, software serviceprovider should show XEO/XEO,PHN/PHN

Hi, thanks for Your reply. Reffering to the statement:

"All settings will be wiped."

And what with data? Do I have to make a backup copy of all data (fotos, contacts, other files, sms/mms)?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by stefekmb [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, thanks for Your reply. Reffering to the statement:

"All settings will be wiped."

And what with data? Do I have to make a backup copy of all data (fotos, contacts, other files, sms/mms)?
    Everything will be wiped, so that's adviceable