Thread: why cant i find my model number on sammobile

why cant i find my model number on sammobile

hi i have the SM-S737TL and i cant find it on the firmware list can anyone help me , thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by stateofwar [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi i have the SM-S737TL and i cant find it on the firmware list can anyone help me , thanks
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

i dont think i can get to software info. the phone stopped booting up and i could not even get to recovery , i finaly have flashed the stock firmware and now it will get to recovery and it will try to boot up stuck on tracfone screen , i can not figure out why , if there is a way from what i have told you to get to software info can you tell me , thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by stateofwar [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i dont think i can get to software info. the phone stopped booting up and i could not even get to recovery , i finaly have flashed the stock firmware and now it will get to recovery and it will try to boot up stuck on tracfone screen , i can not figure out why , if there is a way from what i have told you to get to software info can you tell me , thanks
    If you flashed the stock firmware already and still have problems, something else is probably wrong with your phone

Go to a Samsung Service Point and let it checked

Samsung Service Point ? how do i get there , and thank you for your help

Administrator
    Samsung Service Point ? how do i get there , and thank you for your help
    You'll have to ask Samsung in your country

yes i found a place thank you so much for your help , i was just wondering if you could answer my original question , why does my phone not appear on sammobile ?

Administrator
    yes i found a place thank you so much for your help , i was just wondering if you could answer my original question , why does my phone not appear on sammobile ?
    That's why I need a screenshot of the Software Info (from top to bottom) of your device...

Than we can add your model also to our database when firmware is available