Thread: Dual Sim

Dual Sim

Hi all, I purchased my Samsung Galaxy A50 from Spark NZ, model SM-A505GN. Am now living in the Phillipines and wanting to dual sim my phone, from what I have read on Samsung's and Spark's website the A50 is a dual sim phone.
    I brought the same phone for my partner in the Phillipines.
    In my phone I cant find Sim card manager as in her phone to activate my 2nd sim. Her model number is same as mine with /DS after the N.
    I am wanting to use the dual sim ability, so am unsure how to go about to do it.
    How to do it?

Cheers,
    JamesWT

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWT [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi all, I purchased my Samsung Galaxy A50 from Spark NZ, model SM-A505GN. Am now living in the Phillipines and wanting to dual sim my phone, from what I have read on Samsung's and Spark's website the A50 is a dual sim phone.
    In my phone I cant find Sim card manager as in her phone to activate my 2nd sim. Her model number is same as mine with /DS after the N.
    I am wanting to use the dual sim ability, so am unsure how to go about to do it.
    How to do it?

Cheers,
    JamesWT
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWT [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    How to do it?

Cheers,
    JamesWT
    The A50 is OPTIONALLY a dual SIM unit, and the model number you have provided is for one of the single SIM versions. You might, therefore, be out of luck.