Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: samsung s 7 re paetition operation falled

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1

    samsung s 7 re paetition operacja spadła

    witam mam problem z instalacja androida 8.0 na samsungu galaxy s7 a mianowicie re partition operation falled i co moge z tym zrobiczalanczam zdiecia i prosil bym o pomoc ,.
    ]
    Last edited by piotr3813; 29-07-2020 at 01:55.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by piotr3813 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    witam mam problem z instalacja androida 8.0 na samsungu galaxy s7 a mianowicie re partition operation falled i co moge z tym zrobiczalanczam zdiecia i prosil bym o pomoc ,.
    ]
    I am having the same problem. please who can help

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    10
    I need firmware for sumsung galaxy s7 edge (SM-G9350). Please send me the link to download it now

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Attapoku [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I need firmware for sumsung galaxy s7 edge (SM-G9350). Please send me the link to download it now
    Hi there

    Here you go: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    10
    Thanks

    I could not purchased it. what mould of payment can use with the exception of paypal

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Attapoku [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks

    I could not purchased it. what mould of payment can use with the exception of paypal
    Only PayPal, sorry...

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    10
    Can I get a site which I can download for free

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •