Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SM-A310F Extracting files issue

SM-A310F Extracting files issue

Hi,

So I have just downloaded the firmware for Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 but struggling to extract the 5 files that I need. I downloaded WinRar and Zip7 but still unable to do so. I keep clicking extract here button and nothing happens.
    Any ideas to solve this?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by flashfirmware [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

So I have just downloaded the firmware for Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 but struggling to extract the 5 files that I need. I downloaded WinRar and Zip7 but still unable to do so. I keep clicking extract here button and nothing happens.
    Any ideas to solve this?
    Hi there

Could to post the link of the firmware you downloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could to post the link of the firmware you downloaded?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

here is the link

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by flashfirmware [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

here is the link
    I just downloaded the file, and there's nothing wrong with it

Older devices have only 1 file firmware; 5 file firmware was introduced with the S7/Note7

so is it only one file then and not 5? because i will download Odin after and I saw on your page there is 5 files, AP, CSC etc..

i have the attached the picture of my downloaded firmware so you can take a look. im not sure what the next step is to open this file.

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I just downloaded the file, and there's nothing wrong with it

Older devices have only 1 file firmware; 5 file firmware was introduced with the S7/Note7

so is it only one file then and not 5? because i will download Odin after and I saw on your page there is 5 files, AP, CSC etc..

i have the attached the picture of my downloaded firmware so you can take a look. im not sure what the next step is to open this file.

Administrator

There are also instructions for 1 file firmware on the page

You must not open that MD5-file; that file you put in the AP of Odin

ok so if I put that MD5 file in the AP of Odin, that is it? I leave the other ones empty, correct?

this is what I have done

I put the MD5 file that I sent to you earlier into the AP section. I think something is wrong because website says file is called (AP system and recovery) but I inserted the actual firmware straight into AP. Is that correct?
    Last edited by flashfirmware; 28-07-2020 at 17:51.

alguém sabe como baixar o firmware do J701MT não estou conseguindo