Thread: Please Help My Device got softbricked, I guess?

Please Help My Device got softbricked, I guess?

Please help me my device got softbricked, I guess? I have flashed a wrong rom for my Samsung J6+ SM-J610F. I have installed the United Arab Emirates (LYS) instead of XSG one. And if boot in to download mode it shows me an error saying: An Error Occured While Updating the Device software. Use the emergency recovery function in the smart switch pc software. I have downloaded the smart switch software but it doesnt have that option anymore. please help.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by r0dc3l [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Please help me my device got softbricked, I guess? I have flashed a wrong rom for my Samsung J6+ SM-J610F. I have installed the United Arab Emirates (LYS) instead of XSG one. And if boot in to download mode it shows me an error saying: An Error Occured While Updating the Device software. Use the emergency recovery function in the smart switch pc software. I have downloaded the smart switch software but it doesnt have that option anymore. please help.
    Hi there

Is it still possible to get your device in the "Download"-mode?

Always check first the firmware before flashing...

well, whenever i boot into download mode after 3 seconds the error appears and disappears and it keep on going...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by r0dc3l [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    well, whenever i boot into download mode after 3 seconds the error appears and disappears and it keep on going...
    Then a visit to a Samsung Service Point will be necessary...

there's no service point around in my area tho. also our area is on lockdown and no one can leave yet.

Administrator
    there's no service point around in my area tho. also our area is on lockdown and no one can leave yet.
    Well: if you can't get your device in download-mode anymore, you can't do anything yourself to solve it

oh I fixed it myself. I managed to boot into download mode and flashed the boot loader file. after that i use the recovery to enter download mode and i've flashed all the firmware files except for the bootloader cause i already flashed it and it worked.

Administrator
    oh I fixed it myself. I managed to boot into download mode and flashed the boot loader file. after that i use the recovery to enter download mode and i've flashed all the firmware files except for the bootloader cause i already flashed it and it worked.
    I'm glad it has been sorted out

Always check first if it's the correct firmware, and always flash ALL 4 files (AP BL CP & HOME_CSC)

how can I get a free download of my firmware (gt i9300)?