Thread: custom binary vendor blocked by oem lock A207M

custom binary vendor blocked by oem lock A207M

I have a samsung a207m cell phone from the Panama digicel operator and I got an update, I started it but it was not completed and the phone did not go past the logo, so I decided to install the firmware with odin but while flashing I got the error "custom binary vendor blocked by oem lock ", after several days trying different firmwares the A207MUBU2BTD7 product code BVT finally worked for me and it was completed perfect everything installed the phone I configured it perfect, but my surprise was that it was an operator and I wanted a released firmware, so I looked for another Firmware that was free of operator I downloaded it and started with odin, but again it threw me the fail "custmon binary vendor blocked by oem lock", so I decided to go back to the previous version A207MUBU2BTD7 BVT that had worked perfectly and it threw me again the error "custom binary vendor blocked by oem lock", and after several days again trying different firmwares the A207MUBU2BTDX TMM from Mexico accepted me, installed it and then s and updated to version A207MUBU2BTF1 and everything was perfect, but it was still an operator and I wanted a room released so I took a risk again I downloaded another version from this page the A207MUBU2BTF1 product code MXO and again it threw me the error in odin so I reinstalled the version A207MUBU2BTDX TMM that had worked for me, but again I got the error "custom binary vendor blocked by oem lock" and I have been trying to install it for days and it doesn't work I have tried other rooms and nothing. I don't understand if previously the rooms A207MUBU2BTDX BVT And A207MUBU2BTDX TMM had worked for me because now they don't work for me and that error appears when I try to flash ?, I have tried to change the odin version, the phone cable is original until I reinstalled my operating system and nothing works.
    Enviar comentarios
    Historial
    Guardadas
    Comunidad

Administrator
    Hi there

Ques: why are you asking the same question twice?

Already answered in your original thread: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

yes im sorry :$

Administrator
    Thread closed