Thread: System binary blocked by oem lock Samsung A207M

Post System binary blocked by oem lock Samsung A207M

Hello I wanted to see if you can help me with this problem I have a samsung a20s a207m which the update came to me and I updated it but it stopped and the update did not progress so what I did was download the room and it gave me a custom binary system blocked by oem error lock after several days trying different rooms I installed one and I recognized it, but my surprise was that it was an operator and I wanted a free room, so I went back and installed the Mexico MXO and the error appeared again, then what I did was install the room that had previously worked for me but this time it did not recognize it and the error came back.After several days trying different rooms I finally accepted one with the odin, but again I realize when starting the phone that I did not It is a freed room, so I reinstalled the one for mxo again and again I got the custom binary system blocked by oem error, so I reinstalled the previous room that I had installed and this time it did not recognize it. I have tried everything change the version of odin the cable install drivers to format my pc but the odin keeps marking the error and I cannot access the recovery or anything I do not understand because if I had already installed 2 rooms that worked and I got the message of pass in odin because now you don't recognize them? and because I keep getting the same error someone to help me with this.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel10x [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello I wanted to see if you can help me with this problem I have a samsung a20s a207m which the update came to me and I updated it but it stopped and the update did not progress so what I did was download the room and it gave me a custom binary system blocked by oem error lock after several days trying different rooms I installed one and I recognized it, but my surprise was that it was an operator and I wanted a free room, so I went back and installed the Mexico MXO and the error appeared again, then what I did was install the room that had previously worked for me but this time it did not recognize it and the error came back.After several days trying different rooms I finally accepted one with the odin, but again I realize when starting the phone that I did not It is a freed room, so I reinstalled the one for mxo again and again I got the custom binary system blocked by oem error, so I reinstalled the previous room that I had installed and this time it did not recognize it. I have tried everything change the version of odin the cable install drivers to format my pc but the odin keeps marking the error and I cannot access the recovery or anything I do not understand because if I had already installed 2 rooms that worked and I got the message of pass in odin because now you don't recognize them? and because I keep getting the same error someone to help me with this.
    Hi there

There's one solution: Go with your device, with your proof of purchase, to a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked