Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-Sim feature on my Z Flip disabled

E-Sim feature on my Z Flip disabled

i have a galaxy Z Flip Model number SM-F700F/DS. The e-sim IMEI is greyed out and the SIM Card Manager function that enables e-sim activation is missing. The phone is unlocked so I do not think it is a carrier restriction. I hear there is a firmware for this. Can i get some help on this Pls?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mdb867 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i have a galaxy Z Flip Model number SM-F700F/DS. The e-sim IMEI is greyed out and the SIM Card Manager function that enables e-sim activation is missing. The phone is unlocked so I do not think it is a carrier restriction. I hear there is a firmware for this. Can i get some help on this Pls?
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Sm-a505f csc ins

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by haneef2020 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sm-a505f csc ins
    Hi there

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thank u but my phone is different make

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mdb867 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank u but my phone is different make
    What do you mean with that?

Your phone is configured for Nigeria (ECT).

What meant I is that the link sent to me appears to refer to a different model phone, not the Z flip.

Administrator
    What meant I is that the link sent to me appears to refer to a different model phone, not the Z flip.
    That link wasn't for you; someone else asked a question too in your thread...

But answering your question: no, you can't enable it by flashing "other" firmware to your device...

Tnx, but is there a solution because the phone has esim functionality though greyed out