Thread: enabe volte/volte feature

enabe volte/volte feature

recently i am installed samsung galxy on nxt firmware from samobile wesbsite and istalled successfully but volte feature and wifi calling features are not listed in that.so please help to solve the problem

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by siddardharachaprolu [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    recently i am installed samsung galxy on nxt firmware from samobile wesbsite and istalled successfully but volte feature and wifi calling features are not listed in that.so please help to solve the problem
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

this is thescren shot of my mobile software information
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2020-07-20 at 4.03.24 PM.jpeg   WhatsApp Image 2020-07-20 at 4.03.24 PM (1).jpeg  

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by siddardharachaprolu [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    this is thescren shot of my mobile software information
    Thanks for your screenshots; do you have the original firmware on your device?

Could you please install this app, run it and screenshot the Firmware"-tab: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

thank you guys finally i did it.thank you a lot for ur
    supporting