Thread: S9Plus 256GB failed to downgrade

S9Plus 256GB failed to downgrade

Hi,

I've followed numerous websites/videos and sugestions but everytime I try to downgrade (no matter what I file I select I get the same error).

I have the following:

Galaxy S9Plus upgraded to Pie and then to Android 10.
    Android 9 had call-recording enables. Android 10 has not thus I want to revert back.Either to Android 8 or Android 9

Everytime I get a error stating.

SW REV CHECK FAIL (BOOTLOADER) DEVICE: 9, BINARY: 7 (or whatever I tried)

Is there a way to revert back to an older bootloader? Or force the new bootloader to operate with Pie? Or anything to just force the damn thing to downgrade?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by epdm2be [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

I've followed numerous websites/videos and sugestions but everytime I try to downgrade (no matter what I file I select I get the same error).

I have the following:

Galaxy S9Plus upgraded to Pie and then to Android 10.
    Android 9 had call-recording enables. Android 10 has not thus I want to revert back.Either to Android 8 or Android 9

Everytime I get a error stating.

SW REV CHECK FAIL (BOOTLOADER) DEVICE: 9, BINARY: 7 (or whatever I tried)

Is there a way to revert back to an older bootloader? Or force the new bootloader to operate with Pie? Or anything to just force the damn thing to downgrade?
    Hi there

Unfortunately, it's not possible to downgrade to Android 8 or 9 (if you're on Android 10) anymore...