Thread: Problem with Facebook after flashing stock rom for Note 9 Korea

Question Problem with Facebook after flashing stock rom for Note 9 Korea

Hi all SamMobile folks,

I know this question may be ridiculous, in my own experience it should not happen, but I want to know if is there anybody here experienced the same problem like me.

My wife has a Note 9 (N960N) that is modded to unlock dual-sim. The ROM was a Android 9 ROM. I downloaded stock ROM from [ Login above or register to see download links. ] and Odin without wipe. Then my wife noticed that every 3-4 days, her Facebook got lockdown for an unknown reason. I don't think the ROM is the cause, but I wanna know if this kind of problem ever exists. I'm trying to troubleshooting what could be the cause.

I will be very appreciate if there is any reply from you.

Thanks,
    Lukaz

Any update on this? I am having the same issues with my Note 9. It keeps glitching out for some odd reason after I flashed from stock rom. It is barely usable, might as well use it as a paper weight. I've read on some [ Login above or register to see download links. ] that resetting your phone to default factory settings helps fix the problem. I want to confirm first because I don't like resetting my phone to default because it is a hassle updating it with apps and software that I regularly use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.