Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Help J610G

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7

    Help J610G

    My Samsung J610G touchscreen not working after update. Can someone help me. Thank you in advance

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    Still no fix for my phone..been searching on google no best result..

  3. #3
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,380
    Quote Originally Posted by aDDicTus210 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Still no fix for my phone..been searching on google no best result..
    Hi there

    Best is to let your device checked by a Samsung Service Point

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    I'm just wondering. I did check the screen of it on some cheap repair shop. then he said the screen is in good condition and working just by looking at it. and he said it's just a software problem after updating. I just thought downgrading it would help. hehe . just my curiosity

  5. #5
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,380
    Quote Originally Posted by aDDicTus210 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I'm just wondering. I did check the screen of it on some cheap repair shop. then he said the screen is in good condition and working just by looking at it. and he said it's just a software problem after updating. I just thought downgrading it would help. hehe . just my curiosity
    That I don't know, sorry...

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    i got an update. when i use other from the touchscreen working again but no mobile network. but when I return it to normal the touchscreen wont work again.

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,380
    Quote Originally Posted by aDDicTus210 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i got an update. when i use other from the touchscreen working again but no mobile network. but when I return it to normal the touchscreen wont work again.
    How did you get the update?

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    I got the update in youtube. but some apps are not working. but the touchscreen is working fine. i don't know what to do anymore.

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,380
    Quote Originally Posted by aDDicTus210 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I got the update in youtube. but some apps are not working. but the touchscreen is working fine. i don't know what to do anymore.
    You got the update in YouTube?

    You're "playing" with firmwares yourself on your device (flashing)?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    7
    update: ive just return my firmware to stock but still touchscreen not working. I'm just desperate to fix this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •