Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help J610G

Help J610G

My Samsung J610G touchscreen not working after update. Can someone help me. Thank you in advance

Still no fix for my phone..been searching on google no best result..

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by aDDicTus210 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Still no fix for my phone..been searching on google no best result..
    Hi there

Best is to let your device checked by a Samsung Service Point

I'm just wondering. I did check the screen of it on some cheap repair shop. then he said the screen is in good condition and working just by looking at it. and he said it's just a software problem after updating. I just thought downgrading it would help. hehe . just my curiosity

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by aDDicTus210 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I'm just wondering. I did check the screen of it on some cheap repair shop. then he said the screen is in good condition and working just by looking at it. and he said it's just a software problem after updating. I just thought downgrading it would help. hehe . just my curiosity
    That I don't know, sorry...

i got an update. when i use other from the touchscreen working again but no mobile network. but when I return it to normal the touchscreen wont work again.

Administrator
    i got an update. when i use other from the touchscreen working again but no mobile network. but when I return it to normal the touchscreen wont work again.
    How did you get the update?

I got the update in youtube. but some apps are not working. but the touchscreen is working fine. i don't know what to do anymore.

Administrator
    I got the update in youtube. but some apps are not working. but the touchscreen is working fine. i don't know what to do anymore.
    You got the update in YouTube?

You're "playing" with firmwares yourself on your device (flashing)?

update: ive just return my firmware to stock but still touchscreen not working. I'm just desperate to fix this.