Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra - no Multi-CSC July update

Premium Member

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra - no Multi-CSC July update

Hello there,

I have read that July update has already been issued more than a week ago for S20 series. However, I cannot find it for my S20 Ultra either at sammobile.com or anywhere else on the web.

Anyone knows the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sergeten [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello there,

I have read that July update has already been issued more than a week ago for S20 series. However, I cannot find it for my S20 Ultra either at sammobile.com or anywhere else on the web.

Anyone knows the reason?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Premium Member
    Hey,

There you go.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

It was updated to the current version based on your instructions in this thread:

Thanks again for your continious support.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sergeten [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey,

There you go.

It was updated to the current version based on your instructions in this thread:

Thanks again for your continious support.
    US OTA-updates? Grrrrr...

I don't know why this is happening (we get a lot of mails about this)

The best is to download the firmware yourself, and flash with Odin to stay up-to-date...

Here the link to the latest firmware: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN -> your data will stay intact

Premium Member
    Thanks a lot for your help henklbr.

One quick question though to make sure I understand everything correctly.

Previously I was using USA (USC) fw based on your instructions. Now you recommend to install a different one, i.e. Comcast (CCT). There is no conflict, right? There will be no issues with that?

Thanks again.

Administrator
    Thanks a lot for your help henklbr.

One quick question though to make sure I understand everything correctly.

Previously I was using USA (USC) fw based on your instructions. Now you recommend to install a different one, i.e. Comcast (CCT). There is no conflict, right? There will be no issues with that?

Thanks again.
    No no: it's also Multi-CSC OYN

Premium Member
    Lovely, thank you. Will revert back once the update is installed.

Cheers.

Premium Member
    Hello there,

Downloaded and flashed new firmware (this time downloaded it from this website). Everything went well at first.

But after reboot I cannot login! The phone would not recognize my old password!

Please help!

Administrator
    Hello there,

Downloaded and flashed new firmware (this time downloaded it from this website). Everything went well at first.

But after reboot I cannot login! The phone would not recognize my old password!

Please help!
    Hi there

Which CSC-file did you use: HOME_CSC ?

Strange you can't log-in: we haven't heard about this problem (it's not a fault by the firmwares from this site)

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Which CSC-file did you use: HOME_CSC ?
    Hmmmmm... I do not remember now... Really. Could using CSC instead of HOME_CSC do that?

Anyways, I found on the internet how to hard reset the phone in my situation, and obviously had to install everything from scratch. Interesting though, I thought that should push the firmware to the vesion that used to be on the phone out of the box. But it was updated