Thread: Samsung J7 nxt micro stutter after soaking in rain

Exclamation Samsung J7 nxt micro stutter after soaking in rain

Hi yesterday my phone got lightly soaked in rain.i used the phone a little then put in rice. it worked fine yesterday and moning i wake up to a switched off phone . when i switched the phone on it was very laggy and freezing from time to time. i thought nothing of it and put it in rice bath .but still this problem persists. when i tried using camera the phone crashed and switched off. any form of audio goes brrr during freezes. it happens constantly but of small time frame. idk what to do . im currently downloading fresh firmware to flash. any help guys.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by prajwalbasnet [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi yesterday my phone got lightly soaked in rain.i used the phone a little then put in rice. it worked fine yesterday and moning i wake up to a switched off phone . when i switched the phone on it was very laggy and freezing from time to time. i thought nothing of it and put it in rice bath .but still this problem persists. when i tried using camera the phone crashed and switched off. any form of audio goes brrr during freezes. it happens constantly but of small time frame. idk what to do . im currently downloading fresh firmware to flash. any help guys.
    Hi there

Flashing new firmware won't solve your issue...

Let your device checked by a Samsung Service Point...