Thread: help me with mu samsung Z flip

help me with mu samsung Z flip

Hello, can someone help me with my samsung Z flip, my phone doesn't get a network even if I try to make an emergency call it ask me to activate the radio first. I restore the firmware a couple times but the problem still not resolve. the phone waz working before.

As a result of developing call for, transportation costs fell. Ships accelerated in duration. Economies of scale were exploited. Furthermore, there have been technological advances and organizational upgrades in port control – of stylish cargo site visitors, as an instance. Of overriding significance have become containerization, the exceptional transportation revolution of the 20th century. This doesn’t arise regularly. Global shipping companies But at some point of Covid you had a few international locations close maintain at a time while distinct international locations have been beginning up. And I am hoping you can see how a box imbalance added on at the moment. But because it turns handy are special large issues at play proper now.