Thread: i keep fail the install of new firmware

i keep fail the install of new firmware

my phone S10 is block so i m trying to change firmware, but odin keep saying fail, so maybe i download the wrong firmware. i dont know the csc of the phone, i just know the model and i know is french.
    i try even to extract the PIT from the csc of the firmware i download but it doesn t work anyway.
    is the first time i m doing this operation and i cannot understund what i m doing wrong.

some advise?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by reyred [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    my phone S10 is block so i m trying to change firmware, but odin keep saying fail, so maybe i download the wrong firmware. i dont know the csc of the phone, i just know the model and i know is french.
    i try even to extract the PIT from the csc of the firmware i download but it doesn t work anyway.
    is the first time i m doing this operation and i cannot understund what i m doing wrong.

some advise?
    Hi there

why are you trying to flash firmware yourself? Why is you device "blocked"? FRP-lock?

because i dont want to spend money outside and yes frp block
    why?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by reyred [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    because i dont want to spend money outside and yes frp block
    why?
    Ok; this forum does not support "How to by-pass FRP (Factory Reset Protection)"

This won't go away by flashing firmware on your device...

More info: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Well i didn't ask how to bypass frp but why i fail flash firmware,and instead to give me and advice you answer with questions.
    Before to think badly to the people maybe just try to help them😉
    Thanks anyway

Administrator
    Well i didn't ask how to bypass frp but why i fail flash firmware,and instead to give me and advice you answer with questions.
    Before to think badly to the people maybe just try to help them��
    Thanks anyway
    1. In order to determine what could go wrong on your PC, we do need to know some things first, hence my questions
    2. Did you download the correct firmware for your device (correct country and/or CSC), correct Odin-version, ORIGINAL USB-cable? Maybe try another PC

As I stated before: FRP-lock won't go away by flashing new firmware on your device.
    If you don't know your log-in credentials anymore, go with your device to a Samsung Service Point (with your proof of purchase): they can help you further.

the odin version is ok and usb cable i think is ok because odin reconize the device, but i m not be sure i download the correct firmware.
    i notice that the binary code is S3 so i try to dowload one with the same because i readed you suppose to do it. like i said the phone is french but i dont have the csc.
    so what are the right procedure to download and flash firmware on a samsung galaxy 10?

thanks for your answer

Administrator
    the odin version is ok and usb cable i think is ok because odin reconize the device, but i m not be sure i download the correct firmware.
    i notice that the binary code is S3 so i try to dowload one with the same because i readed you suppose to do it. like i said the phone is french but i dont have the csc.
    so what are the right procedure to download and flash firmware on a samsung galaxy 10?

thanks for your answer
    The procedures how to flash your phone, are mentioned on the firmware page.

If you don't know the CSC, how you know the phone is French? Why is your phone FRP-locked? How come, you don't know the "Log-in" credentials?

As I stated before: FRP-lock won't go away by flashing new firmware on your device.
    If you don't know your log-in credentials anymore, go with your device to a Samsung Service Point (with your proof of purchase): they can help you further.