Thread: Firmware needed Samsung Note 10+ 5G SM-976BZSADTM

Firmware needed Samsung Note 10+ 5G SM-976BZSADTM

Hello,
    I have a Samsung Note 10+ 5G version. I want to download firmware but when I look at the firmawre on the site the N976B is Note 10+
    And the N976U and N976V are the Note 10+ 5G versions.
    Which one do I need to download??
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thank you for your help

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hus3yin85 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,
    I have a Samsung Note 10+ 5G version. I want to download firmware but when I look at the firmawre on the site the N976B is Note 10+
    And the N976U and N976V are the Note 10+ 5G versions.
    Which one do I need to download??

Thank you for your help
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

This is the software info
    Thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hus3yin85 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

This is the software info
    Thanks
    Thanks for your screenshot

Your device is already up-to-date

But, here you can find the firmware for your device (T-Mobile - Germany / DTM): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I closed your other thread with the same question.

There's no Dutch firmware for it, because this device was never released in the Netherlands.

Regarding firmware:

SM-N976B = Note10+ 5G
    SM-N975F = Note10+ LTE/4G

Cant I use another firmware on it? This firmware gots the Tmobile apps and i dont want them.
    Can I put the UK firmware on it?

Administrator
    Cant I use another firmware on it? This firmware gots the Tmobile apps and i dont want them.
    Can I put the UK firmware on it?
    In the other thread, you posted you're on the Vodafone NL network; isn't it better to flash Vodafone-firmware on your device?

Yes Im using Vodafone NL
    Thats why i thought i can use this firmware: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Yes Im using Vodafone NL
    Thats why i thought i can use this firmware: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    1. Download SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, just for the correct drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    2. Download Odin 3.14.x: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Download latest firmware Vodafone-branded (Multi-CSC OVF): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.4
    5. Power OFF your Note10+ 5G
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Hold down Vol-UP & Power; scroll in Recovery to "Boot to Bootloader". Connect your Note10+ 5G to your PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, CSC_OVF in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY! (DO NOT USE HOME_CSC!)
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

* Your SIM-card must be IN your device while flashing. When prompted "SIM-card changed": accept.
    * Your device will FULL reset after the flash, which is mandatory. Your device will be "out-of-the-box" after flashing.

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.