Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firmware July galaxy S20+ Version BTS????

Firmware July galaxy S20+ Version BTS????

I downloaded the galaxy s20 + ZTO firmware here from the sammobile site. After installation by ODIN, it's version is BTS version !!! I wanted the ZTO clean. Is it possible to find the ZTO version clean ???

The same thing happens to me. My phone is G985F, free, I still have a May update. I am from Argentina, the CSC is ARO included in the multiCSC OWO. ARO is now included in the multiCSC FXB. Thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by dilsoair [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I downloaded the galaxy s20 + ZTO firmware here from the sammobile site. After installation by ODIN, it's version is BTS version !!! I wanted the ZTO clean. Is it possible to find the ZTO version clean ???
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Software information.

tks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200708-090704_Settings.jpg  

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by dilsoair [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Software information.

tks.
    Hi there

Thanks for your screenshot

Could you install/run this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Then go to the firmware-Tab, screenshot it and post that info here?

ZTO is part of Multi-CSC OWO. The latest firmware for Multi-CSC OWO is: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Don't worry: This build is also for Brazil (ZTO).
    If you flash this now, you need to flash AP BL CP & CSC_OWO (your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory). When you get a pop-up "SIM-card changed" (probably in a foreign language): Accept.

Thanks already

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

I found the problem. The firmware on the site with ZTO is the French XEF. I found out when I opened the samsung Pay and samsung members apks.
    Please correct the site.

Hi there

Thanks for your screenshot

Could you install/run this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Then go to the firmware-Tab, screenshot it and post that info here?

ZTO is part of Multi-CSC OWO. The latest firmware for Multi-CSC OWO is: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Don't worry: This build is also for Brazil (ZTO).
    If you flash this now, you need to flash AP BL CP & CSC_OWO (your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory). When you get a pop-up "SIM-card changed" (probably in a foreign language): Accept.

Thanks already
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks for your help. Installing TTT firmware, will I have access to samsung pay? Or Do you think it is better to wait for another firmware from Brazil?
    TKS!

Administrator
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks for your help. Installing TTT firmware, will I have access to samsung pay? Or Do you think it is better to wait for another firmware from Brazil?
    TKS!
    What's your carrier country: Brazil? Did you have Samsung Pay on the original firmware?

What's your carrier country: Brazil? Did you have Samsung Pay on the original firmware?
    Firmware Original Brazil ZTO.
    Yes, it had samsung Pay in the original firmware.
    Sad for the sammobile error in this firmware. Would it be better to wait for the correct firmware?

Administrator
    Firmware Original Brazil ZTO.
    Yes, it had samsung Pay in the original firmware.
    Sad for the sammobile error in this firmware. Would it be better to wait for the correct firmware?
    No: not a SamMobile-error, you donwloaded the wrong firmware.

You should have checked the CSC first: non-BTS phones have Multi-CSC OWO, not Multi-CSC OXB...

See msg #5 about the correct, Multi-CSC OWO, firmware for your device (released for TTT, but also correct for ZTO). But if you want to be sure: wait for the release for ZTO...

But: I suggested to the database manager to put a warning on the SM-G975F firmware page, that OXB-firmware is "BTS-themed" firmware: it's under consideration...

Thanks for reporting this.