Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firmware July galaxy S20+ Version BTS????

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    No: not a SamMobile-error, you donwloaded the wrong firmware.

You should have checked the CSC first: non-BTS phones have Multi-CSC OWO, not Multi-CSC OXB...

See msg #5 about the correct, Multi-CSC OWO, firmware for your device (released for TTT, but also correct for ZTO). But if you want to be sure: wait for the release for ZTO...

But: I suggested to the database manager to put a warning on the SM-G975F firmware page, that OXB-firmware is "BTS-themed" firmware: it's under consideration...

Thanks for reporting this.
    Thanks for helping me. Today the ZTO firmware is available. I've already downloaded and installed it. Everything worked out this time.
    My device is "Claro" brand. The firmware for this brand is ZTA. I thought that installing the ZTO without a brand would be free of branded apks, but that didn't happen. My software information is now ZTA / ZTA, ZTA / ZTO / ZTA.
    It is possible let the device without brand?
    TKS!!!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by dilsoair [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for helping me. Today the ZTO firmware is available. I've already downloaded and installed it. Everything worked out this time.
    My device is "Claro" brand. The firmware for this brand is ZTA. I thought that installing the ZTO without a brand would be free of branded apks, but that didn't happen. My software information is now ZTA / ZTA, ZTA / ZTO / ZTA.
    It is possible let the device without brand?
    TKS!!!
    It's very hard to get your device back to ZTO again; Samsung Pay etc. is working?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Thanks for your screenshot

Could you install/run this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Then go to the firmware-Tab, screenshot it and post that info here?

ZTO is part of Multi-CSC OWO. The latest firmware for Multi-CSC OWO is: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Don't worry: This build is also for Brazil (ZTO).
    If you flash this now, you need to flash AP BL CP & CSC_OWO (your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory). When you get a pop-up "SIM-card changed" (probably in a foreign language): Accept.

Thanks already
    Hello, ARO CSC is now included in OXB. Could you tell me if the Multi OWO CSC currently includes ARO? Thank you

It's very hard to get your device back to ZTO again; Samsung Pay etc. is working?
    My device is already normal. But I bought it from a "Claro" brand. He's ZTA. Even if I installed the brand-free ZTO firmware, I still have "Claro" branded apks
    How to make the ZTO device free of Marks?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rivilli [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello, ARO CSC is now included in OXB. Could you tell me if the Multi OWO CSC currently includes ARO? Thank you
    Don't compare Multi-CSC OXB with Multi-CSC ARO -> both are completely different...

But, to answer your question: ARO is also part in Multi-CSC OWO (at least for the S20+ LTE, SM-G975F): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]