Thread: Firmware Samsung A90

Firmware Samsung A90

Hello everybody,
    i have purchased last Octorber in China the new SAMSUNG A90 which is not available yet in Europe.
    Of course all the settings on the mobile are based on Chinese standard and for this reason, Google play is not available and the standard web pages are in Chinese. Basically, i need to "Europerize" my mobile phone .

I kindly ask if someone here can give me the right instructions and the firmware for the reboot of the mobile and remove any reference of the Chinese settings into the European (Italian).

Thank you very much in advance to the people here which can help me in this procedure of the firmware change in SAMSUNG A90.

best regards

Stefano
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 - Samsung A90.jpg  

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by stefano978 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello everybody,
    i have purchased last Octorber in China the new SAMSUNG A90 which is not available yet in Europe.
    Of course all the settings on the mobile are based on Chinese standard and for this reason, Google play is not available and the standard web pages are in Chinese. Basically, i need to "Europerize" my mobile phone .

I kindly ask if someone here can give me the right instructions and the firmware for the reboot of the mobile and remove any reference of the Chinese settings into the European (Italian).

Thank you very much in advance to the people here which can help me in this procedure of the firmware change in SAMSUNG A90.

best regards

Stefano
    Hi there

It's not possible to change the firmware to European one -> different model