Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Failed flashing Note 9

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6

    Failed flashing Note 9

    anyone can help me??.. i try to update to one ui 2.1 on note 9.. but the process keep failing.. i used different usb port (2.0 & 3.0).. I already turned on and off the debugging mode.. still failed..


    <ID:0/004> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1401)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> skip file list for home binary
    <ID:0/004> apdp.mbn
    <ID:0/004> msadp.mbn
    <ID:0/004> persist.img.ext4
    <ID:0/004> dqmdbg.img.ext4
    <ID:0/004> carrier.img.ext4
    <ID:0/004> userdata.img.ext4
    <ID:0/004> Home Binary Download
    <ID:0/004> Total Binary size: 5797 M
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)


    please some one who expert in this thing.
    Last edited by kodikon; 06-07-2020 at 15:27.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,832
    Quote Originally Posted by kodikon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    anyone can help me??.. i try to update to one ui 2.1 on note 9.. but the process keep failing.. i used different usb port (2.0 & 3.0).. I already turned on and off the debugging mode.. still failed..


    <ID:0/004> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1401)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> skip file list for home binary
    <ID:0/004> apdp.mbn
    <ID:0/004> msadp.mbn
    <ID:0/004> persist.img.ext4
    <ID:0/004> dqmdbg.img.ext4
    <ID:0/004> carrier.img.ext4
    <ID:0/004> userdata.img.ext4
    <ID:0/004> Home Binary Download
    <ID:0/004> Total Binary size: 5797 M
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)


    please some one who expert in this thing.
    Hi there

    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    i used the latest odin and followed all the instructions given..

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,832
    Quote Originally Posted by kodikon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i used the latest odin and followed all the instructions given..
    OK, which firmware did you try to install?

    Use the ORIGINAL settings in Odin and your phone: nothing has to be changed...

    1. Download/Install SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, just for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    2. Download Odin 3.14.x: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Download latest firmware for Multi-CSC OYN: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    How to flash firmware to your phone:



    1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.4
    5. Power OFF your Note9
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Hold down Vol-UP & Power; scroll in Recovery to "Boot to Bootloader". Connect your Note9 to your PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    OK, which firmware did you try to install?

    Use the ORIGINAL settings in Odin and your phone: nothing has to be changed...

    1. Download/Install SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, just for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    2. Download Odin 3.14.x: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Download latest firmware for Multi-CSC OYN: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    How to flash firmware to your phone:



    1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.4
    5. Power OFF your Note9
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Hold down Vol-UP & Power; scroll in Recovery to "Boot to Bootloader". Connect your Note9 to your PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
    Hello sir.

    The firmware that I tried to install was same with the one that you gave.. the result is still the same..failed
    Maybe you can see anything wrong in this picture??

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Sorry for the bad picture.. taken using my old phone..

  8. #8
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,832
    Quote Originally Posted by kodikon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello sir.

    The firmware that I tried to install was same with the one that you gave.. the result is still the same..failed
    Maybe you can see anything wrong in this picture??

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Sorry for the bad picture.. taken using my old phone..
    I don't see anything wrong...

    Then I'm getting out of options too; maybe start Odin in Administrator mode? If that doesn't help, try another PC...

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I don't see anything wrong...

    Then I'm getting out of options too; maybe start Odin in Administrator mode? If that doesn't help, try another PC...
    Hi sir..

    Succeed when using another pc. Thank you so much sir for your recommendation. Really appreciate it

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,832
    Quote Originally Posted by kodikon [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi sir..

    Succeed when using another pc. Thank you so much sir for your recommendation. Really appreciate it
    Glad it has been sorted out; thanks for your feedback

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •