Thread: A10smzbdtpa

A10smzbdtpa

Attempted to flash phone with firmware from a similar model of a10s but recieved the "Phone has been flashed with unauthorized software can I please get firmware for A10smzbdtpa region Panama TPA Open thank you its urgent !

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanag21 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Attempted to flash phone with firmware from a similar model of a10s but recieved the "Phone has been flashed with unauthorized software can I please get firmware for A10smzbdtpa region Panama TPA Open thank you its urgent !
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    Hi I can't gain access to the software information on the phone because when the phone is turned on it boots right up into "This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software green screen " .. A10smzbdtpa that's the version of the A10s

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanag21 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi I can't gain access to the software information on the phone because when the phone is turned on it boots right up into "This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software green screen " .. A10smzbdtpa that's the version of the A10s
    What "unauthorized software" is currently on your phone?

Here you have the firmware for Panama / TPA: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Here you have the firmware for Panama / TPA: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi the link posted was the software I used and got the unauthorized message. This firmware however is for a previous version of the a10s I need the firmware for the A10smzbdtpa build date 7th May 2020 and not A10SMUBU3ASI4(Previous version in the link)
    I know the following software information it runs
    Android 9
    Baseband version A10smzbdtpa
    I also have the imei and serial number that's about it

Any suggestions ??? Or firmware can be sourced ? Please

Administrator
    Any suggestions ??? Or firmware can be sourced ? Please
    With the information you gave to me, I don't have other suggestions...
    You know where you can find the firmware for your device...

Maybe a visit to a Samsung Service Point, and let your device checked by them...