Thread: Help s9 stock

Exclamation Help s9 stock

Hi ive been trying to flash my firmware everything in order .
    its SM-G960F model
    my firmware was SEE south east europe

An error has occured while updating the device software, Use the emergency recovery function its the message.

Can you help me?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sasamicevski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi ive been trying to flash my firmware everything in order .
    its SM-G960F model
    my firmware was SEE south east europe

An error has occured while updating the device software, Use the emergency recovery function its the message.

Can you help me?
    Hi there

Why do you want to flash your device? What firmware is currently on your S9?

Hi, XSG was my previous firmware android 8.1 , i want to flash android 10 with SEE . Tried twice first time didn't even start to fill, second time failed at half. Can you please help me ?

Exclamation Dead battery

Ok so now i have bigger problem, dead battery and stock in download mode without option to charge it. Is there any way out or?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafirovski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Ok so now i have bigger problem, dead battery and stock in download mode without option to charge it. Is there any way out or?
    Hi there

The only option is to visit a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked...

Which Odin version did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

The only option is to visit a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked...

Which Odin version did you use?

Hi, 3.14.4

Phone run out of battery. Screen was on with the message an error occured while updating.... for about 2 3 hours while i was downloading the firmware. Now i cant charge it back on

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafirovski [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, 3.14.4

Phone run out of battery. Screen was on with the message an error occured while updating.... for about 2 3 hours while i was downloading the firmware. Now i cant charge it back on

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I fixed it , works perfectly now.
    I am going to leave a tip for everyone who faces this kind of problem or similar

Use samsung wireless charger so the phone stays awake while you are data transfering
    Use samsung original cable for data transfer
    If you are having a problem with odin not recognising the device, try different usb port.

Hope it helps someone!