Thread: Help Changing firmware/CSC for A51

Help Changing firmware/CSC for A51

Edit: CSC CHANGED NO NEED HELP ANYMORE

I had a EGY csc a51 but i wanted to flash UK csc which is BTU. I downloaded the latest firmware put my phone in download mode and started the flash through odin. i put all the files in the correct places and used the csc beginning with csc not home. The flash was successful but instead of having a BTU csc i currently have a different csc which is SER for some reason. In settings the 3 csc stated are ser ser and egy. i already have uk sim cards inserted already but it doesnt make a difference i tried again right now and no difference still on ser csc and no change. Can someone help please
    Last edited by Mzayd; 04-07-2020 at 15:31.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzayd [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I had a EGY csc a51 but i wanted to flash UK csc which is BTU. I downloaded the latest firmware put my phone in download mode and started the flash through odin. i put all the files in the correct places and used the csc beginning with csc not home. The flash was successful but instead of having a BTU csc i currently have a different csc which is SER for some reason. In settings the 3 csc stated are ser ser and egy. i already have uk sim cards inserted already but it doesnt make a difference i tried again right now and no difference still on ser csc and no change. Can someone help please
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzayd [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your screenshot

What SIM-card (Carrier / Country) is in your device?

sim 1 is O2 UK and sim 2 is Vodafone UK

Administrator
    sim 1 is O2 UK and sim 2 is Vodafone UK
    Strange, your SIM-cards are not recognized...

Probably the device is locked and you can't change CSC's...