Thread: Samsung S7 - G930F - help for reset needed

Samsung S7 - G930F - help for reset needed

hi all

sorry if my questions seem stupid but I need somme help or advice about S7 G930F

my problem :

my company decided few month ago to externalise some activity, On 1st jully, 17 colleagues leave office and give me their phones

they use recovery mode and wipe data / factory reset without deleting gmail account on theses phones

when i try to use phone, after booting, phone show message " unauthorized reset... please connect to network ...." and need existing account, as they were fired they don't want to answer

I try with Odin different ROM, but problem still alive.

Where is my mistake or did I miss a step ?

if you have a solution or want to help me to find by myself it's ok

best regards

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaunedoeuf [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi all

sorry if my questions seem stupid but I need somme help or advice about S7 G930F

my problem :

my company decided few month ago to externalise some activity, On 1st jully, 17 colleagues leave office and give me their phones

they use recovery mode and wipe data / factory reset without deleting gmail account on theses phones

when i try to use phone, after booting, phone show message " unauthorized reset... please connect to network ...." and need existing account, as they were fired they don't want to answer

I try with Odin different ROM, but problem still alive.

Where is my mistake or did I miss a step ?

if you have a solution or want to help me to find by myself it's ok

best regards
    Hi there

We don't give support in "How to by-pass FRP (Factory Reset Protection)"

There's nothing you can do...

More info: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]