Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frimware samsung j4

Frimware samsung j4

Minta tolong donk kirim frimware samsung j4 yg oreo. Mau downgrade gagal terus filenya

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Maknyenk [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Minta tolong donk kirim frimware samsung j4 yg oreo. Mau downgrade gagal terus filenya
    Hi there

Please ask in English; thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Please ask in English; thank you...
    I want to downgrade but the file is failled.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Maknyenk [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I want to downgrade but the file is failled.
    Do you have the link of the file you are trying to download?

Could you also go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Could you also go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    my cellphone is off. blue screen there is writing, An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the emergency recovery function in the smart switch PC software.

that's because the flash was interrupted.

Please help me....

Administrator
    my cellphone is off. blue screen there is writing, An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the emergency recovery function in the smart switch PC software.

that's because the flash was interrupted.

Please help me....
    Why did you flash the device in the first place? How come the "flash was interupted"?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Why did you flash the device in the first place? How come the "flash was interupted"?
    it looks like the file is corrupt. the process is ongoing, suddenly interrupted immediately. hp directly blue screen.

Administrator
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This isn't firmware from our site; we can't check that firmware, if there's altered with etc...

My question still stands: Why did you flash the device in the first place?

Why did you flash "older" firmware to your device, while this is the latest: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

This isn't firmware from our site; we can't check that firmware, if there's altered with etc...

My question still stands: Why did you flash the device in the first place?

Why did you flash "older" firmware to your device, while this is the latest: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    before I want to downgrade. but in the first process failed. I repeat again, the results are the same but my cellphone immediately blue screen.