Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Samsung Glaxy Note 4 model SM-N910F

  1. #1
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    14

    Samsung Glaxy Note 4 model SM-N910F

    Hi
    I need to download the Firmware N910FXXU1DR12 for my Samsung Note 4 model SM-N910F
    NEED HELP PLEASE

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Botros [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi
    I need to download the Firmware N910FXXU1DR12 for my Samsung Note 4 model SM-N910F
    NEED HELP PLEASE
    Hi there

    Here you find the firmwares: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  3. #3
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    14

    Samsung Glaxy Note 4 Firmware

    .
    .
    Thanks for your help
    .
    There is only one file to download, but the Firmware should consist of 5 files and not only one file:
    .
    AP +BL+ CP+ CSC + HOME-CSC
    .
    Any suggestions available?
    Last edited by Sam Botros; 01-07-2020 at 23:30.

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Botros [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    .
    .
    Thanks for your help
    .
    There is only one file to download, but the Firmware should consist of 5 files and not only one file:
    .
    AP +BL+ CP+ CSC + HOME-CSC
    .
    Any suggestions available?
    No: 5 file firmwares are since the introduction of the S7/Note7

    Note 4 has only 1 file...

  5. #5
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    14
    Hi
    Thanks for your reply
    I tried the one file installation but it has a problem:
    Firmware Installation Failed at Hidden.img
    .
    I think I need to install the file hidden.img separately
    .


    I think I need to down load a file with extension .tar.md5 .

    Any help available?

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Botros [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi
    Thanks for your reply
    I tried the one file installation but it has a problem:
    Firmware Installation Failed at Hidden.img
    .
    I think I need to install the file hidden.img separately
    .


    I think I need to down load a file with extension .tar.md5 .

    Any help available?
    No...

    Are you sure you downloaded / flashed the correct firmware for your device (country / CSC)?

    Could you install this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    When installed, run it, go to the firmware-tab, screenshot it and post it here?

  7. #7
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    14
    Unfortunately I tried to install wrong firmware but it stopped in the middle - now the phone in black screen with no response to bring it to download mode again

  8. #8
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Botros [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Unfortunately I tried to install wrong firmware but it stopped in the middle - now the phone in black screen with no response to bring it to download mode again
    I'm afraid, you'll need to go to a Samsung Service Point and let it checked...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •