Thread: Galaxy z flip SM F700N inbuilt call recorder

Galaxy z flip SM F700N inbuilt call recorder

Hi all..I have been using a z flip since Feb and have been very impressed, no issues.
    It has a LG Uplus (South Korean carrier) build in it and im curious about the call recording software that looks like a factory default installed. By this I don't mean the voice recorder app, but for each call, incoming or out the phone call is recorded and can be saved as a file. You have an option to delete the recording, rename it or so on.
    Does anyone else have this on other variants? thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobtrimb [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi all..I have been using a z flip since Feb and have been very impressed, no issues.
    It has a LG Uplus (South Korean carrier) build in it and im curious about the call recording software that looks like a factory default installed. By this I don't mean the voice recorder app, but for each call, incoming or out the phone call is recorded and can be saved as a file. You have an option to delete the recording, rename it or so on.
    Does anyone else have this on other variants? thanks
    Hi there

We don't have experience with Call Recording (don't have it on our devices) so I can't help you in this...