Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hinweis10+ SM-N0975F/DS nach Firmware Download FAIL/Brick 17/06/2020 XEF

Hinweis10+ SM-N0975F/DS nach Firmware Download FAIL/Brick 17/06/2020 XEF

Hi,
    After download from Sammobile.com Firmware Updates Site from 17/06/2020 for Note10+ SM-N975F Country Code XEF have a big problem.
    Can not do nothing.
    I run into a FAIL with Odin,and now i have no chance go back to recovery Mode or Download Mode etc.
    See the photos down below.
    Have anywhere here an Idea what can i do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200620_160818.jpg   IMG_20200628_062542.jpg  

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JordiLobo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,
    After download from Sammobile.com Firmware Updates Site from 17/06/2020 for Note10+ SM-N975F Country Code XEF have a big problem.
    Can not do nothing.
    I run into a FAIL with Odin,and now i have no chance go back to recovery Mode or Download Mode etc.
    See the photos down below.
    Have anywhere here an Idea what can i do?
    Hi there

What has happened during the flash? This can't happen on it's own...

Which Odin did you use, which files did you flash, what was your original CSC-code?

Try to turn off your device, and enter download mode again...

Can not go back into Download Mode.Use the latest Version from Odin.The error begins in the section of flashing Product.IMG.Never ends and then FAIL......

Can not changed Mode it returns everytime in the mirror.
    And now if i want install the Firmware from Date 12/06/2020 SM-N975F XEF also no possible because the odin run direct into FAIL
    The whole thing caused the Firmware Zip from 17/06/2020 XEF why can not explain.
    Only i see different letters from there Csc File if i check Update 12/06 with 17/06

Link for Update 17/06/2020
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Link for Update 12/06/2020
    Last edited by JordiLobo; 28-06-2020 at 10:13.

It is written in red and very small letters
    check ext4 compressed......
    please get the approval to use factory binary (Pit)
    and also an very long number215............

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JordiLobo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It is written in red and very small letters
    check ext4 compressed......
    please get the approval to use factory binary (Pit)
    and also an very long number215............
    Was your phone in original state before flashing? Or did you have ROOT, Custom ROM, TWRP on your phone?

Did you use the ORIGINAL USB-cable?

Yes it was in original state.Never installing Root on this device.All Samsung Drivers up to date.And i use original USB-Cable too

Administrator
    Yes it was in original state.Never installing Root on this device.All Samsung Drivers up to date.And i use original USB-Cable too
    OK, thanks for the info

Then I really don't know what happened during flashing; maybe the connection was lost . . .

Have you tried the option the phone is showing you (with Samsung Smart Switch)?

The best is to go to a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked...

Okay thanks
    I think the problem caused by the Firmware zip file from 17/06/2020 SM-N975F XEF that is what is true by me.
    If i used at 13/06/2020 the Firmware zi File from 12/06/2020 all was good no problems.
    Can you me explain what firmware File is that link down below???Check Csc code!!!????

P.S All for Country Code XEF

Administrator
    Okay thanks
    I think the problem caused by the Firmware zip file from 17/06/2020 SM-N975F XEF that is what is true by me.
    If i used at 13/06/2020 the Firmware zi File from 12/06/2020 all was good no problems.
    Can you me explain what firmware File is that link down below???Check Csc code!!!????

P.S All for Country Code XEF
    That the "Star Wars Special Edition"-firmware...

If you haven't that on your device when you bought it, you shouldn't install that firmware...You probably flashed it with the HOME_CSC?

This is the latest firmware for your device, NON Star Wars: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]