Thread: S8 950U suck in bootloop.

S8 950U suck in bootloop.

hello, everyone
    I'm hopeful someone can help me on my S8. The phone is stuck in a boot loop. I have look on here for the firmware, but didn't see it. I have 3 other S8s on the same plan and look at they version they have. When I power down the power down the phone it still comeback on into the boot up. I have tried the sound up + bixby + power button, have every option expct recovery boot up.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman74 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello, everyone
    I'm hopeful someone can help me on my S8. The phone is stuck in a boot loop. I have look on here for the firmware, but didn't see it. I have 3 other S8s on the same plan and look at they version they have. When I power down the power down the phone it still comeback on into the boot up. I have tried the sound up + bixby + power button, have every option expct recovery boot up.
    Hi there

Since when did this happen?

Monday evening

The phone just started to bot and reboot, and the battery was about dead. I have done the cashe wipe and the reformat from pressing the 3 buttons at once.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman74 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The phone just started to bot and reboot, and the battery was about dead. I have done the cashe wipe and the reformat from pressing the 3 buttons at once.
    You didn't do anything before with your phone?

If not: I suggest to go with your device to a Samsung Service Point and let it checked...

No i haven't done anything with the phone. Is there a list where to find a service point near me?

Administrator
    No i haven't done anything with the phone. Is there a list where to find a service point near me?
    You'll have to look on your local Samsung site, under "support"...

What you could do, is trying to come into the recovery and factory reset your device:

bassman74. Solution 1. If u had a backup of your S8s simply hold volume up+ power btn + home btn simultaneously and go to recovery then restore from the last backup.
    Last edited by Kenny nelly; 28-06-2020 at 08:29.

bassman74. Solution 2. If U have a PC download Odin,samsumg usb driver latest and ur S8 firmware and flash the firmware to YOUR S8 am sure the bootloop will be fixed
    Last edited by Kenny nelly; 28-06-2020 at 08:29.