Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I can not download free unavailable for free user

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1

    I can not download free unavailable for free user

    I tried all steps but i can not download this . your can help me , the firmware is GT-I9060 Country: Spain Version: 4.2.2 PDA: I9060XXUAPA1 CSC: I9060PHEAPA1

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,176
    Quote Originally Posted by robert235 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I tried all steps but i can not download this . your can help me , the firmware is GT-I9060 Country: Spain Version: 4.2.2 PDA: I9060XXUAPA1 CSC: I9060PHEAPA1
    Hi there

    Free downloads are back again on monday (server is now in maintenance)

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Just curious when will free download be available again?

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,176
    Quote Originally Posted by umairmalik2410 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Just curious when will free download be available again?

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

    Free downloads will be available again on Monday August 24

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1
    Great will there be any firmware available for S-M G960U ?

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,176
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneskul1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Great will there be any firmware available for S-M G960U ?
    Hi there

    Here you go: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •