Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My S9 keeps turning off when I lock my screen

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    6

    Exclamation My S9 keeps turning off when I lock my screen

    Hello like the title says my phone keeps turning off or restarting whenever I lock my screen. Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this? I happens even when my phone is fully charged.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,187
    Quote Originally Posted by jnngow [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello like the title says my phone keeps turning off or restarting whenever I lock my screen. Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this? I happens even when my phone is fully charged.
    Hi there

    Since when did this occur?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    6
    Hey! Since Friday afternoon, it suddenly happened.

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,187
    Quote Originally Posted by jnngow [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey! Since Friday afternoon, it suddenly happened.
    Have you done something with your phone? Did you get an update?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    6
    No, sir. I don't think I did anything, the moment it happened i was sitting in a hot car, and charging using a powerbank. But my battery is still doing fine so I'm pretty sure it's not a battery problem.

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,187
    Quote Originally Posted by jnngow [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    No, sir. I don't think I did anything, the moment it happened i was sitting in a hot car, and charging using a powerbank. But my battery is still doing fine so I'm pretty sure it's not a battery problem.
    Ok; then I would suggest to visit a Samsung Service Point and let it checked...

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    6
    I'm currently living abroad and samsung would not fix my phone for me cos its bought from another country haha. Any tips?

  8. #8
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,187
    Quote Originally Posted by jnngow [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I'm currently living abroad and samsung would not fix my phone for me cos its bought from another country haha. Any tips?
    Well: the only tip I can give you is to reset your device...

    I really don't know what is causing this on your device...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •