Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: can i downgrade from this firm ? tab s4 t835

can i downgrade from this firm ? tab s4 t835

hello i have this firm T835XXU4BTB2 and i have problems with ping latency drops on games which should be strange for such hardware device , so i want to try older firmwares to see if its fault or its from hardware build how much i can go down from this list with odin isntal [ Login above or register to see download links. ] ?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by digitmobile [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello i have this firm T835XXU4BTB2 and i have problems with ping latency drops on games which should be strange for such hardware device , so i want to try older firmwares to see if its fault or its from hardware build how much i can go down from this list with odin isntal [ Login above or register to see download links. ] ?
    Hi there

That depends on what you want to install...

This firmware is the only downgrade you can perform: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

If you want to downgrade to previous build, you need to flash AP BL CP & CSC_OXM (NOT HOME_CSC!): your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

That depends on what you want to install...

This firmware is the only downgrade you can perform: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

If you want to downgrade to previous build, you need to flash AP BL CP & CSC_OXM (NOT HOME_CSC!): your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory...

btw should i unlock OEM option and usb debug on or off ? from dev setting for this OEM downgrade ? and what will happen if i instal XEF france firm the new android 10 ?

i want to instal OEM previuos version by easiest way to try if network latency will gone so if this is the only vesion i can instal by this way with odin ? Download Odin v3.14.4

Extract the firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:
    AP (System &Recovery)

BL (Bootloader)

CP (Modem / Radio)

CSC_*** (Country / Region / Operator)

HOME_CSC_*** (Country / Region / Operator)

Add each file to its respective field in Odin v3.14.4. Use CSC_*** if you want to do a clean flash or HOME_CSC_*** if you want to keep your apps and data.
    Reboot your phone in Download / Odin mode (make sure your device is off) with the following button combo: POWER + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
    Other options in case first option did not work or isn't possible.

Option 2 VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP then USB cable

Option 3 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP

Option 4 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON

Option 5 (Note9) USB cable + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY

Option 6 (Note10) POWER + VOLUME UP

Once in download mode, connect your phone to the PC, preferably using the original USB cable you got with your phone. Odin should detect your device and a BLUE box will show up with the COM port number. (Be sure, the SAMSUNG-drivers are installed on your PC!)
    Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
    Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN box. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
    Last edited by digitmobile; 25-06-2020 at 14:36.

Administrator
    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by digitmobile [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your screenshot

You can install Android 10 on your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP HOME_CSC_OXM with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact

Thanks for your screenshot

You can install Android 10 on your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP HOME_CSC_OXM with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact
    tnx man will something from my LTE will be ruined cus android 10 is XEF and now my csc is BLG ? and if so can i downgrate to this rom from screenshot ?

and man do i need to unlock OEM from devoloper setting and usd debug on or off ? while instal with odin

in that order to flash them first AP, 2nd BL, 3rd CP ,last HOME_CSC_OXM ?
    Last edited by digitmobile; 25-06-2020 at 19:53.

Administrator
    tnx man will something from my LTE will be ruined cus android 10 is XEF and now my csc is BLG ? and if so can i downgrate to this rom from screenshot ?

and man do i need to unlock OEM from devoloper setting and usd debug on or off ? while instal with odin

in that order to flash them first AP, 2nd BL, 3rd CP ,last HOME_CSC_OXM ?
    You don't have to change anything on your tablet (OEM, debug etc...)

If you install Android 10, you can downgrade to Android 9 (if the bootloader version is the same (4).

LTE won't be ruined... (BGL & XEF are both in Multi-CSC OXM)

Is this the first time you're trying to flash?

ALL 4 files, AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM, go at once in Odin...

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your Tab S4
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Hold down Vol-UP & Power; scroll in Recovery to "Boot to Bootloader". Connect your Tab S4 to your PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

PS: be sure, the correct Samsung drivers are installed on your PC

You don't have to change anything on your tablet (OEM, debug etc...)

If you install Android 10, you can downgrade to Android 9 (if the bootloader version is the same (4).

LTE won't be ruined... (BGL & XEF are both in Multi-CSC OXM)

Is this the first time you're trying to flash?

ALL 4 files, AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OXM, go at once in Odin...

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your Tab S4
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Hold down Vol-UP & Power; scroll in Recovery to "Boot to Bootloader". Connect your Tab S4 to your PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

PS: be sure, the correct Samsung drivers are installed on your PC
    tnx thats what i needed all at once , i got samsung mobile phone drivers , also i read that need to connect it to usb 2 not 3 on the PC right ?

Administrator
    tnx thats what i needed all at once , i got samsung mobile phone drivers , also i read that need to connect it to usb 2 not 3 on the PC right ?
    NOT to USB-3