Thread: Can't change ringtone on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite

Can't change ringtone on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite

Hi everybody
    This is the first time I'm posting an article here. I recently switched to a Galaxy Note 10 Lite phone and I am having the problem of not being able to change the ringtone. When I set the alarm or ringtone on my Galaxy Note 10 Lite, I could only choose from Google Drive and even then these would not work and it would turn to default tones. What can I do to change this so I can use downloaded music files or Google Drive?
    Thanks!
    #Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite ringtone: https://tonosdellamada.mobi/samsung-...lite-8309.html
    Last edited by Selena91; 23-07-2020 at 09:08.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Selena91 View Post
    Hi everybody
    This is the first time I'm posting an article here. I recently switched to a Galaxy Note 10 Lite phone and I am having the problem of not being able to change the ringtone. When I set the alarm or ringtone on my Galaxy Note 10 Lite, I could only choose from Google Drive and even then these would not work and it would turn to default tones. What can I do to change this so I can use downloaded music files or Google Drive?
    Thanks!
    Hi there

To use CUSTOM ringtones or notifications, you must make a FOLDER in the ROOT directory with the name "Ringtones" & "Notifications" and put in the files there

Great, thank you for sharing. I found my answer, thank you SAMMOBILE. tonos de llamada gratis for you.
    Last edited by LeighPatton; 18-04-2021 at 07:43.

hi i think the problem you have might be your sound is faulty or poor quality and i am also using Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite but i have never had any problem. and you can download sonnerie for free
    Last edited by CeceliaRice; 18-04-2021 at 08:26.

Hi, thank you for sharing. I think everyone has a different set of principles or preferences and so do I. i have been using samsung for quite a long time and i find it still very well. sonidos telefono is for you today.
    Last edited by KennyCruz; 18-04-2021 at 09:25.

Some ringtones are also very unique and interesting, you can search for them in many places on today's klingeltöne kostenlos websites.
    Last edited by slim21; 19-04-2021 at 04:08.

Instantly go to Hier to get how to change and get ringtones for galaxy note 10 lite.

Every college student will understand me telling about how challenging it may be to do my math homework. However, thanks to the reliable and trustworthy writing

Students, you will definitely be happy to see this! Just check https://proessays.net/place-new-order. See their price, and know that their writers offer top quality for it. I compared four different websites, and the only flawless paper I got was from them.