Thread: Samsung S4 Tablet help

Samsung S4 Tablet help

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my S4 tablet. I tried to upgrade the Android version but something went wrong and it keeps downloading the new version. I bought the tablet from ReeCoupons so when I complain on their site they are saying that it is a software issue, can you please help me?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tHOMASMCPEEK View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my S4 tablet. I tried to upgrade the Android version but something went wrong and it keeps downloading the new version. I bought the tablet from ReeCoupons so when I complain on their site they are saying that it is a software issue, can you please help me?
    Hi there

What do you mean with "Keeps downloading the firmware"?

PRoblem WIth J4

Hey there i just buy new phone samsung but it broken FabFitFun Coupon Code

Top 2 store for shopping

My new samsung phone is broken which i order from Carters Coupon Code and also from this store FabFitFun Coupon Code can you help me out. Thanks.!
    Last edited by juliaann9682; 08-07-2021 at 09:52.

My new samsung phone is broken which i order from Carters Coupon Code and also from this store FabFitFun Coupon Code can you help me out. Thanks.!

I need a tablet for basic stuff (browsing Reddit, watching movies, comics etc.) and have an opportunity for a relatively cheap Tab S4.

Is it still a good tablet in 2020? Until recently I had a Tab S3 which had slowed to a crawl, even after a reset and I don't want the same thing to happen.

What are everyone's thoughts?

myaarpmedicare
    Last edited by TommieHartmann; 01-09-2021 at 10:13.

If your device is frozen and unresponsive, restart the device. Press and hold the Power button and the Volume down button simultaneously for more than 7 seconds until the device reboots.

Upsers.com
    Last edited by Wilderman5; 03-09-2021 at 05:21.

If your device are not working then you can try this https://odindownloads.net/samsung-odin/

Hello galaxy tab users,

I am a university student trying to decide whether I should buy a tab S4 or tab S6.

I don't want to spend a lot and get a tab S7 (i.e. I am in a tight budget)

I want to use the tab for daily note taking by using a S pen. I heard S4 and S6 have distinct S pen designs. Can you please give me any insight as to which S pen is more comfortable during long sessions of usage?

Specs for S4 and S6 are also different, the S6 has a better chipset and a RAM capacity than S4. While I am not intending to use heavy resource taxing apps on the tab, will the S4 be able to handle two apps such as OneNote and spotify working simultaneously? (Sorry if this is a dumb question)

official rapidfs
    Last edited by Eliezerri; 11-09-2021 at 05:49.