Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help on firmware update on Galaxy Note 9

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by nashmalnizar [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    What about data ? Did you loose it or is it intact ?
    Hi there

With the procedure I posted, your data will stay intact...

Quote Originally Posted by nashmalnizar [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    What about data ? Did you loose it or is it intact ?
    Hello,

I lost the data but i had backed up all my date on Samsung Cloud in addition to having a local copy. The Samsung Cloud restore was super easy and a few clicks is all it took. Overall a great experience for a first timer

Cheers,
    Badrinath

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You're welcome

Thanks for the feedback
    Hello Henklbr,

With the firmware update i have now done, will i start getting direct OTA henceforth from Samsung or will need to flash again time to time.

Thanks again. Have a great day !!!

Badrinath

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by badri13nath [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,

I lost the data but i had backed up all my date on Samsung Cloud in addition to having a local copy. The Samsung Cloud restore was super easy and a few clicks is all it took. Overall a great experience for a first timer

Cheers,
    Badrinath
    Then you used the wrong CSC-file (CSC_OXM instead of HOME_CSC_OXM)...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by badri13nath [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello Henklbr,

With the firmware update i have now done, will i start getting direct OTA henceforth from Samsung or will need to flash again time to time.

Thanks again. Have a great day !!!

Badrinath
    Yes: now you should get OTA-updates again...

Did anyone else have any problems with video recording after upgrading to ONE UI 2.1?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Then you used the wrong CSC-file (CSC_OXM instead of HOME_CSC_OXM)...
    Hello Henklbr,

Yes, looks like i happen to use the wrong CSC-file and a good learning

Badrinath

Hi, I am trying to do the same for my Note 9. However, it is only giving the firmware download option for premium members. Is that always the case? Or should I try again in a day or two?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Note9sur [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I am trying to do the same for my Note 9. However, it is only giving the firmware download option for premium members. Is that always the case? Or should I try again in a day or two?
    Hi there

There's a "Notice" on the firmware page: Due to maintenance on the free download server, downloads will be unavailable. Premium downloads are still available.

Free downloads will be available tomorrow again...

I'm from Nigeria My Samsung note 9 refuse to update to latest version what could cause this?