Thread: Why Samsung having two PlayStores ( Samsung's OWN and google Play store) for Apps?

Question Why Samsung having two PlayStores ( Samsung's OWN and google Play store) for Apps?

Dear Samsung,

Why we paid so much to have such experiencing two Playstores (Samsung's own and Google's Play store) , I understand using Google Play store as standard OS playstore we are fine, but why we need other appstore which samsung provides, which we don't want, it tries to update applications we install via google playstore.

If samsung is on the way to Chinese mobiles, I am not anymore fan.
    Even I don't want any theme or apps from , there is no option to disable them and in background they checks and give me notifications.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by gkrathod [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Dear Samsung,

Why we paid so much to have such experiencing two Playstores (Samsung's own and Google's Play store) , I understand using Google Play store as standard OS playstore we are fine, but why we need other appstore which samsung provides, which we don't want, it tries to update applications we install via google playstore.

If samsung is on the way to Chinese mobiles, I am not anymore fan.
    Even I don't want any theme or apps from , there is no option to disable them and in background they checks and give me notifications.
    Hi there

The Galaxy Store has apps i.e. optimized for your Galaxy device, Samsung apps (i.e. Camera, Homescreen) are updated here...

Play Store is not made by samsung it's Google property for all android devices..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There IS a way .....

[QUOTE/] ... there is no option to disable them and in background they checks and give me notifications.[/QUOTE]

Enable Developer Options in Settings.

Turn OFF Auto Update System Apps

Turn OFF automatic updates in Google Play Store

After you have disabled the apps you do not want to see, turn OFF notifications from those apps anyway.

Turn OFF as many Permissions as you can for apps you don't want. That will not be 100%, but turn off what you can.

If you use a different launcher you can hide apps you don't want.

Assume that Samsung, like Google, wants you to update everything of theirs 24 / 7 /365, and will force the stuff down your throat if necessary.

You CAN get the results you want, but it requires EFFORT, so how badly do you want those results ?