Thread: Help: No Support SINGLE-SKU Supported API: 3 dm-verity error...

Help: No Support SINGLE-SKU Supported API: 3 dm-verity error...

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with my Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus. The phone was working perfectly before I switched it off a couple of months ago. I tried to switch it back on few days ago, but it stuck in Boot loop and the logo stays on the screen until the battery is empty. I tried do factory reset and wipe cache partition, then got this message 'No Support SINGLE-SKU Supported API: 3 dm-verity error...'. Both wipe cache partition and factory reset were successful, but I am still unable to pass the boot loop. I know people have already raised similar problem, but my case is different my phone has never been tempered with in a shape or form (no flash, rooting e.t.c). I need help please. Thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglyrics [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with my Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus. The phone was working perfectly before I switched it off a couple of months ago. I tried to switch it back on few days ago, but it stuck in Boot loop and the logo stays on the screen until the battery is empty. I tried do factory reset and wipe cache partition, then got this message 'No Support SINGLE-SKU Supported API: 3 dm-verity error...'. Both wipe cache partition and factory reset were successful, but I am still unable to pass the boot loop. I know people have already raised similar problem, but my case is different my phone has never been tempered with in a shape or form (no flash, rooting e.t.c). I need help please. Thanks
    Hi there

Can't help you in this one...

Visit a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked...

This I found on Google: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]