Thread: Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515F) with NO NFC

Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515F) with NO NFC

Hi, I recently bought this smartphone from CLARO (Argentina). It was supposed to have NFC installed, but, to my surprise, it was not.
    Is it hardware or a software issue? Can a fresh firmware installation solve the problem or a hardware part could has been ripped? Please, help.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by timsanders [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, I recently bought this smartphone from CLARO (Argentina). It was supposed to have NFC installed, but, to my surprise, it was not.
    Is it hardware or a software issue? Can a fresh firmware installation solve the problem or a hardware part could has been ripped? Please, help.
    Hi there

Hi there

Here you have the manual for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

More info at page 148

When there's no NFC n your device, contact your retailer and/or Samsung in your country

Thanks, I know this is happening in my country, but my question remains: Is it a software issue? Say, if I change firmware, could it be solved? Or the problem relates to some missing hardware?
    Thanks again.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by timsanders [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks, I know this is happening in my country, but my question remains: Is it a software issue? Say, if I change firmware, could it be solved? Or the problem relates to some missing hardware?
    Thanks again.
    That I can't answer, sorry...

Ask your carrier and / or Samsung in your country...