Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android 2.1 in Galaxy S10+?

Android 2.1 in Galaxy S10+?

I have the Galaxy S10+, bought it online from the US, AT&T, i was wondering about the update to Android 10 One UI 2.1, since I'm still running 2.0, any idea when will it be available?
    Last edited by bmoesq; 27-05-2020 at 22:09.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoesq [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have the Galaxy S10+, bought it online from the US, AT&T, i was wondering about the update to Android 10 One UI 2.1, since I'm still running 2.0, any idea when will it be available?
    Hi there

We don't have release dates of firmware updates...

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it and post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

We don't have release dates of firmware updates...

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it and post it here?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoesq [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks, but I need the whole info (from top to bottom)

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks, but I need the whole info (from top to bottom)

Administrator
    Thanks

You don't have an AT&T SIM-card in your device?

Do you have experience flashing the device yourself with Odin?

Thanks

You don't have an AT&T SIM-card in your device?

Do you have experience flashing the device yourself with Odin?
    No, i don't have AT&T sim card, im not in the US
    i have done it before on this device yes, so i think i can download the firmware here? i only need the correct one for my device
    but i will probably need to reinstall everything as if it was a new phone, right?

Administrator
    No, i don't have AT&T sim card, im not in the US
    i have done it before on this device yes, so i think i can download the firmware here? i only need the correct one for my device
    but i will probably need to reinstall everything as if it was a new phone, right?
    If you are not in the US, then why you've an US-phone?

This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact...

If you are not in the US, then why you've an US-phone?

This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact...
    A lot more expensive in my country, plus exynos version. So i bought the snapdragon version, ceramic black, so thats 512 gb, for the price it would cost a regular 128 gb s10+ exynos version.

guess i'll have to back everything up, right? since it would be as brand new? i have many things synced in the cloud, but not everything, just to confirm

Administrator
    A lot more expensive in my country, plus exynos version. So i bought the snapdragon version, ceramic black, so thats 512 gb, for the price it would cost a regular 128 gb s10+ exynos version.

guess i'll have to back everything up, right? since it would be as brand new? i have many things synced in the cloud, but not everything, just to confirm
    By flashing AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN all your data will stay intact...