Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android 2.1 in Galaxy S10+?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If you are not in the US, then why you've an US-phone?

This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact...
    just noticed you answered this before lol thank you very much, i will do it

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If you are not in the US, then why you've an US-phone?

This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive NOT to be used) with Odin 3.14.x -> your data will stay intact...
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

thank you very much, updated installed successfully

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoesq [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

thank you very much, updated installed successfully
    Top: thanks for your feedback

Enjoy...

Hi there,
    Any somebody help me to identify which firmware need choose download according this information.
    FYI I'm from Malaysia buy US set, but stuck on patch March 2020 cannot use OTA update here. Need flash by Odin also.

Appreciate someone can advice my problem to choose correct firmware version.

Thanks in advance
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket9 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,
    Any somebody help me to identify which firmware need choose download according this information.
    FYI I'm from Malaysia buy US set, but stuck on patch March 2020 cannot use OTA update here. Need flash by Odin also.

Appreciate someone can advice my problem to choose correct firmware version.

Thanks in advance
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Here you go: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

Thank you very much for assist.