Thread: S20 Ultra.... Screen Touch Issue...HELPP

S20 Ultra.... Screen Touch Issue...HELPP

Hello guys.... so i have been using the s20 ultra exynos for about a month now.... as you guys can see in this video, the touch screen register my touch normally. But after i try to scroll slowly through my gallery app, instagram, or zoom in on a pdf file, it started to have this touch problem.... please... any solution for this? Is this software issue or what.... the problem has been bugging since the ATD3 firmware.... current firmware is ATE3
    Thanks.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreaa tan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Hello guys.... so i have been using the s20 ultra exynos for about a month now.... as you guys can see in this video, the touch screen register my touch normally. But after i try to scroll slowly through my gallery app, instagram, or zoom in on a pdf file, it started to have this touch problem.... please... any solution for this? Is this software issue or what.... the problem has been bugging since the ATD3 firmware.... current firmware is ATE3
    Thanks.
    Hi there

Go to a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked...

PS: ATE3 firmware is NEVER released for the S20Ultra...

My mistake... its the ATE6 firmware.... by any chance, do you think this is a software issue? Should i try the *#2663# on the dial?. This problem only occurs when i scroll slowly through the gallery. Other than that, its fine.... thanks for the reply tho

By the way.... i tried doing this again, but the problem didnt occur when i record my screen...