Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J7 Prime (SM-G610F) Error

Exclamation J7 Prime (SM-G610F) Error

Hi , i downloaded new firmware for my J7 Prime from SamMobile website , downloaded odin and Installed Samsung driver on PC then i tried to install the firmware using odin then it showed error *secure check fail (pit)* i tried many times with the same results , i searched about this error on website didn't find a solution .. help me to fix this

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Moha211 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi , i downloaded new firmware for my J7 Prime from SamMobile website , downloaded odin and Installed Samsung driver on PC then i tried to install the firmware using odin then it showed error *secure check fail (pit)* i tried many times with the same results , i searched about this error on website didn't find a solution .. help me to fix this
    Hi there

Why do you want to flash your device?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Why do you want to flash your device?
    I want to update to Android 8 because my device is lagging and very bad performance in games
    Firmware i downloaded : [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by Moha211; 18-05-2020 at 19:23.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Moha211 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Could you download/install this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Run it, go to the "Firmware tab", screenshot it and post it here ?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Could you download/install this app: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Run it, go to the "Firmware tab", screenshot it and post it here ?

Administrator
    This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & CSC_OJW (NOT Home_CSC) with Odin 3.14.x -> your device will reset afterwards (SIM-card must be IN your device when flashing)

This is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & CSC_OJW (NOT Home_CSC) with Odin 3.14.x -> your device will reset afterwards (SIM-card must be IN your device when flashing)

Administrator
    Then I'm getting out of options too...