Thread: galaxy s10 stuck on beta version

galaxy s10 stuck on beta version

Hello i would like help getting my phone out of beta version ,On too 2020 official firmware.Can someone give me a little how to so i dont brick it cheers ,im thinking its o2 atm,but maybe unlocked with the btu ,btu ect .[ Login above or register to see download links. ] please any help

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclobs33 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello i would like help getting my phone out of beta version ,On too 2020 official firmware.Can someone give me a little how to so i dont brick it cheers ,im thinking its o2 atm,but maybe unlocked with the btu ,btu ect .[ Login above or register to see download links. ] please any help
    Hi there

How come your phone is still on Beta, and why didn't you get the final update from Beta to Stable? Or did you do flashing yourself?

Your phone is BTU already...

1. Download SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, just for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    2. Download Odin 3.14.x: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Download latest firmware for United Kingdom BTU: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.1
    5. Power OFF your S10
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Hold down Vol-UP & Power; scroll in Recovery to "Boot to Bootloader". Connect your S10 to your PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes