Thread: Samsung SM-G935 FD Sim problem

Samsung SM-G935 FD Sim problem

Hi to all!
    i Have an sm-g935fd from malaysia and i m trying to use a greek sim card but it can not be detected so i cant make any calls.
    Is there a solution or i cant use the phone? tried various firmware (greek firmware cant be installed, custom roms, and again original firmware) but nothing.
    thank you for your time.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by achkap [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi to all!
    i Have an sm-g935fd from malaysia and i m trying to use a greek sim card but it can not be detected so i cant make any calls.
    Is there a solution or i cant use the phone? tried various firmware (greek firmware cant be installed, custom roms, and again original firmware) but nothing.
    thank you for your time.
    Hi there

Go with your device to a Samsung Service Point and let it checked

i did find from a post here a greek firmware (EUR) and i flashed it but nothing. and i have a weird issue. with one network operator it doesn t work at all (cosmote) with a sim card from another (vodafone) i have data connection but i still can t make any calls.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by achkap [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i did find from a post here a greek firmware (EUR) and i flashed it but nothing. and i have a weird issue. with one network operator it doesn t work at all (cosmote) with a sim card from another (vodafone) i have data connection but i still can t make any calls.
    As I stated before: go with your device to a Samsung Service Point and let it checked...