Thread: Note10+ 5G - OXM to ODX

Note10+ 5G - OXM to ODX

Hello everyone.
    I have a Note10+ 5G which I got from the German Telekom (DTM). I have removed the branding and successfully changed the CSC to BTU. Unfortunately, I now need to send the phone back and in order to do so I need to return to my initial CSC which was DTM. How do I have to proceed to achieve that? Do I just need to flash the DTM-firmware via Odin or are there additional things to do?

Thanks in advance!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue2509 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello everyone.
    I have a Note10+ 5G which I got from the German Telekom (DTM). I have removed the branding and successfully changed the CSC to BTU. Unfortunately, I now need to send the phone back and in order to do so I need to return to my initial CSC which was DTM. How do I have to proceed to achieve that? Do I just need to flash the DTM-firmware via Odin or are there additional things to do?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi there

Correct. Flash AP BL CP & CSC_ODX with Odin 3.14.x -> your device will reset afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Correct. Flash AP BL CP & CSC_ODX with Odin 3.14.x -> your device will reset afterwards
    Thanks for the reply.
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to flash the DTM firmware because it still has the April security patch whereas the current BTU firmware is on may patch.

Is there another way to change the CSC code or do I have to wait for the may patch to come out on DTM?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue2509 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for the reply.
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to flash the DTM firmware because it still has the April security patch whereas the current BTU firmware is on may patch.

Is there another way to change the CSC code or do I have to wait for the may patch to come out on DTM?
    You'll have to wait...